Kuta, Bali
3.0

I ordered a Blackberry z30 and received it in a malfunctioned conditions as described below:

1. Caller cannot hear me, but i can hear the caller

2. Volume control button, stuck and did not work

I sent email, filled up goods feedback via email they sent, but BIG ZERO ! NOTHING

I ordered 4 different items in a week time, but now, NEVER AGAIN.

Dont waste your money and time here. Simply stay away from Lazada, many of my friends axked me about this online shopping service, after my very very very disappointing experience, i wil keep telling the world to stay away from Lazada until they send me a replacement product.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to "send me a new product that is working well" as the author lost $250. Arif is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Indonesia. The most disappointing about blackberry z30 at Lazada Indonesia was order arrived malfunctioned , but reviewer liked fast delivery. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Indonesia.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Lazada Indonesia to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lazada Indonesia?

Comments

LAZADA is the worst online shopping in the world.In my case deadline to return the item was due on 29 Oct 2015, their store received my item on the 27 Oct 2015, I was told that I was overdue, what ???

They Dont even know that 27 is before 29 and not after. I got my blackberryz30 black back, they simply returned the same faulty one!

UNBELIEVABLE !!!

Guys, stay away from LAZADA, SUCK!!!And disgusting!!!

to Anonymous #1068107

And on top of that, I have been handled by different live chat and everyone gave me different information.After daily live chat complainta, one of them actually confirmed that a replacement product was on the way so that I stop complaining.

Then I received the same faulty products.

Guys, AVOID LAZADA, there are many others where i nevet have any problem such as Zalora, bhinneka, olx